Welcome to Colorado Springs’s #1 nightlife guide.
On this page, you’ll discover the vibrant and varied nightlife scene in Colorado Springs. You’ll find the perfect venue for you and your preferred night out. Whether you want to go all-out clubbing or if you’d like a more laid back dinner and drinks with a view, we’ve got your covered.
Colorado Springs, popularly called the Olympic City of the U.S., is among few of the populated cities in Colorado. You can also find many parks in this city, and its elevated mountainous terrain attracts visitors looking for fresh mountain air, stunning natural scenery, and intriguing geographical features. It has many beautiful locations that will overwhelm you with the beauty of nature. If you are a fan of art, culture, and heritage, Colorado Springs is a perfect place to visit this spring. However, June to October is the best time to explore the depths and dynamism of this fantastic place.
Bars and nightclubs in Colorado Springs are popular after dark
It’s the perfect place to meet and have fun after the sunsets. There is an incredible amount of character and charm to downtown Colorado Springs’s nightlife. Wineries, breweries, and distilleries are also abundant throughout the region that is serious about crafting local drinks.
- Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar: Located on the 11 S. TEJON ST., DOWNTOWN, this unique seafood house operates till 9 pm daily and is well known for serving the most delicious seafood and freshest seafood for exploratory diners in Colorado. It has been certified by Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch since 2006. They have a lively atmosphere and a fantastic happy hour.
- JOSE MULDOON’S FOOD & DRINK DOWNTOWN: The downtown scene of Colorado Springs’ has been dominated by this restaurant for decades. A classic Mexican restaurant that serves authentic Mexican food, great margaritas, and various burgers, salads, and multiple vegetarian options. The kitchen uses fresh ingredients to prepare some of the restaurant’s most famous dishes. Operating daily till 10 pm, this restaurant offers outside seating as well. It also hosts a run club every Wednesday around 6 pm with the primary purpose of getting people motivated, exercising, interacting, enjoying the outdoors, or training for races.
- Happy Tap: The restaurant features various of Colorado’s award-winning craft beers on its 15 rotating taps. Each day, there will be a rotating food truck and a sports bar. Having shuffleboard and some outdoor games, and excellent wines with activities for the whole family makes for a happy and cheerful time! It is also a dog-friendly place, so you need not worry about your favorite pet while you enjoy the great food and ambiance.
- Local Motive Public Party Bus: It is ranked among the top 10 bars and pubs in Colorado Springs. Open till midnight; Local Motive Public Party Bus is Colorado Springs’ premier party setting. It hosts public and private parties according to your needs. In addition to offering brewery crawls, food tours, cocktail hours, and customized theme events, The Local Motive provides so much more. Don’t miss out on a great night out by grabbing a ticket and hopping on the bus. This is a great way to hang with friends and family while getting to take in some local flavor. Find new offers, places to explore, and activities without having to drive, park, or worry about where to head. While on the way, grab some tacos and margaritas to complete your experience. Booking a tour may be on your mind, and you should not let it go!
- Shame and Regret: Open till 2 am, this place is a fantastic bar with captivating décor that offers a cozy atmosphere and luxurious ambiance. Especially whiskey lovers will enjoy the many different liquors available on the bar menu. It also provides some tremendous-looking food items and delicious cuisines. It’s a pleasure to drink some famous cocktails from the place, and they all are pretty tasty. Cocktail names aren’t too shabby either, entirely in keeping with the theme of the area. Although the menu is extensive, the bartenders are charming and helpful. This is a very vintage bar with a chill vibe.
- Lulu’s Downstairs: If you are a pizza lover, Lulu’s Downstairs is a perfect place for you to relish your dinner. The pizza is fantastic. The crust is excellent, portions are generous, and the toppings are fantastic. What else would you ask for? They also offer a unique Passport Program for all drink lovers. A wonderful atmosphere permeates Lulu’s bar. It has a dark interior, a sunroom for a brighter atmosphere, and a deck for people who prefer to enjoy their drinks outdoors.
Seat yourself with your partner for sharing those special dinner date moments
Colorado Springs is a beautiful place during the day but comes alive at night with its magical atmosphere. Several attractions are geared to outdoor recreation, making the city an excellent destination for daytime dates. However, the nightlife is thriving in this area, and you can still enjoy nature while getting romantic after dark.
- Tejon Street bar crawl – wildcard night: A nightlife district calls Tejon Street is home to several restaurants and bars in downtown Colorado Springs. There are plenty of ways to get downtown and spend some time wandering around after dinner. If you search for a dive, pub, or anything in between, you will find what you’re looking for! The weekend in the city brings people from across the region to the town. It is a great place to relax and unwind, some seeking love, some romancing, while some like going out for a wild night on the town. With a wide range of happy hours and specials available downtown, everyone can find something to suit their budget. As a result, you can enjoy some of the best nights, whether alone or with your lover.
- The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant: The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant has a reputation as one of Pike’s Peak regional’s most refreshing and exclusive dining venues and offers table-top Raclette grill fondue. With its gold rush-era architecture, the Mona Lisa Fondue restaurant is the most suitable classic dine-in place to relax with a slow-paced, two-hour dinner experience that will leave you speechless. A 4-course dinner at this Fondue Restaurant includes a salad dressing made on-site, followed by cheese fondue accompanied by fruits, bread, vegetables, and much more. Take the opportunity to grill after dinner and enjoy chocolate fondue before saying farewell. They also offer à la carte, vegetarian, and all gluten-free menus. Do you wish to have all these fantastic treaties by the rooftop or patio? Well, you have got yourself set at Mona Lisa.
- Loonies Comedy Corner: We all enjoy a good laugh sometimes, right? This place offers a good ambiance for everyone to enjoy. Loonies Comedy Corner is the only place in Colorado Springs committed to making you laugh. Most of the shows are scheduled from Thursday – Saturday. Discount night for women, students, and offer military personnel on Thursday.
- Motif Jazz Cafe: Have a great night at the #1 jazz club in Colorado Springs, Motif Jazz Cafe. Several of the world’s best jazz performers perform from Thursday to Saturday nights. You may also choose from a wide selection of drinks, food, and beer.
Try your luck at the famous Casinos:
Here is the list of some of the popular casinos in Colorado Springs:
- Wildwood Casino: It is a casino in Cripple Creek offering thrilling experiences that rival Las Vegas. In Wildwood Casino, you can find gambling 24/7 here, making it the world’s top destination. It is impossible to choose just one slot machine from over 500, and this largest gambling establishment in Cripple Creek makes your decision even more difficult. Despite being proud of its Old Western roots, the casino has been modified with the latest facilities to become the ultimate Vegas-style entertainment complex. Get your gaming fix at this poker and slots restaurant, where you can enjoy classic game slots, video-based poker machines, and great food. Luxurious accommodations with mountain views are available as well. Sportsbook portions are exceptional, flavors are great, and the prices are nominal. Nothing gets wasted at the buffet, and everything gets made to order. The incredible history, the friendly locals, and the low prices will not disappoint you.
- McGill’s Casino and Hotel: With its balcony overlooking the casino floor and having the best games around, McGill’s Casino and Hotel is designed for relaxation, convenience, and fun. McGills Hotel and Casino has an unbeatable variety of video-based poker, dedicated slots, and gaming machines, making it one of the most exciting casinos in Cripple Creek’s history. If you want a place to stay at night, McGills Hotel and Casino is located just uphill from the casino and offers affordable accommodations. It also has a unique bar/lounge to suit all your drinking needs. Established at 232 Bennett Ave, Cripple Creek, McGill’s Casino and Hotel operates for 24 hours.
- Brass Ass Casino: A gambling tradition for generations, the Brass Ass Casino in Cripple Creek’s oldest casino offering the best video poker and gaming machines. With thousands of nickel slots to choose from, the Brass Ass Casino is one of the best places to spend the night. Located inside one of the classic city landmarks, The Brass Ass Casino showcases old-world architecture, street lights, vintage set-up, and Western-inspired façade.
Take those most awaited brewery tours
Close to 20 distilleries and breweries, you can find the best in the area that specializes in making some favorite craft spirits.
- Colorado Mountain Brewery: American bar and pub-style cuisine are available at their best at the Colorado Mountain Brewery. Indulge in the happy hours for some extra treats every Sunday to Thursday, 3 pm – 6 pm. You get to choose from various Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-free options at the classic dining place within the brewery. They are known for their superb food, beautiful views, and fresh brews! This place is more than a brewpub, and the food, service, and atmosphere set by the establishment speak volumes about its charm. You can enjoy a wide variety of food at this restaurant while taking in the breathtaking views of Pikes Peak. From the most ardent foodie to the most seasoned craft beer enthusiast, its menu has something to appeal to everyone. Following an enjoyable bowl of their Triple Cheese Beer Soup, they also serve their brewmaster’s famous seasonal beer with various savory local and unique Rocky Mountain games. They have brewed a wide variety of flavors to tempt both die-hard fans of the burgeoning craft beer industry and those just starting to taste a beer.
- Storybook Brewing Company: Situated at 3121 A N, N El Paso St, Colorado Springs, this brewery is famous for its unique craft beer preparations and excellent service. In addition, customers appreciate this brewery and restaurant for its tasty food, fantastic atmosphere, dog-friendly environment, and park facilities. Among the drink specialties, raspberry beer and strawberry Wheat are a few must-try.
Places to stay in Colorado Springs
As an out-of-towner, you should make reservations at the top hotels if you will be drinking intoxicating drinks and cannot return home in the evening. Find the best lodging in Colorado Springs tailored to your travel preferences. Whether it’s bed and breakfasts, staycation homes, luxury hotels, or campgrounds, you can find your match easily. Accommodations in Colorado Springs offer amazing views and easy access to shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Cabin accommodations near Colorado Springs are an excellent choice if you enjoy spending time outdoors. Those interested in adventure can choose from the many ranches, while those interested in camping can opt for park accommodations. SCP Colorado Springs Hotel, The Antlers – A Wyndham Hotel, The Mining Exchange, Hilton Embassy Suites are a few luxurious and divine staying venues in the area. If you are looking for some in-budget places, Garden of the Gods Motel, Rainbow Lodge and Inn, Days Inn, etc., would be the best options to choose from amongst other possibilities.
Colorado offers one of the best nightlife experiences, so what are you waiting for? Plan your next vacation in Colorado Springs and book yourself for a fantastic adventure-filled not only with natural sightseeing and experiences but also with some rich heritage, culture, and delicious delicacies. Apart from the breathtaking nightlife, Colorado Springs also has many unique options to serve the all-day explorer in you. So whether you want to spend some time with friends, family or even alone, this place will not disappoint you.
Video To Watch To Discover
Does Colorado Springs have a good night life?
Colorado Springs nightlife offers exciting experiences long after the sun goes down. Join a Tuesday night run followed by beers and brats or stroll Tejon Street looking for unique bookstores and bars. Downtown Colorado Springs nightlife is filled with unique personality and fantastic charm.
Does Colorado have a night life?
The Denver music and nightlife scene is scorching. On any given night, you’ll find local and national artists playing a vast array of genres in clubs throughout the metro area.