Trinity Seattle, Guide & Review
If you are looking for a uniquely themed nightclub in Seattle to visit, Trinity Nightclub is a good option available to consider. It provides one of a kind décor to the guests and you will fall in love with the overall experience offered. This nightclub also has a full lounge, which has start of the art lighting and sound. You will fall in love with the interiors of Trinity Nightclub as soon as you walk into it. Therefore, you will feel like visiting here over and over again as well.
Trinity Seattle Dress Code Guide
The tagline of the Trinity nightclub’s official website says it all about the dress code.
‘No effort, no entry.’
You have to dress to impress. You have to put an effort to look good. Otherwise, you may not have any chance to enter and enjoy a party in this elite nightclub of Seattle.
Trinity Nightclub Dress Code Guide for the Ladies
Like men, strict dress code guidelines are also enforced for women also. Here are a few of them.
- Long dress, short dress, long skirts, short skirts, jumpsuits, off-shoulder dress, halter-neck dress, and backless dress are allowed.
- Shirts, tops, and jeans are allowed. Tops and shirts should be crisp and without any dirt. Jeans should be snug-fitting.
- Beach attire is not allowed.
- Only heels are allowed here. Sandals are not allowed here. Backless sandals are also prohibited for ladies.
Trinity Nightclub Dress Code Guide for the Gents
Men have a limited choice due to the stringent dress code guidelines of the Trinity nightclub. Here are a few guidelines that men have to follow by any means.
- Men can wear collared shirts, jeans, and dress shoes. When it comes to shoes, men should be very particular. Sneakers, tennis shoes, leather boots, work boots, and sandals are not allowed here.
- Sports attire is not allowed. Baseball hats, sports shoes, sneakers, jerseys, joggers, track jackets, shorts, and sweats are not allowed.
- Beach attire is not allowed.
- Backpacks are not allowed here.
5 Dress code tips for both men and women
- Coat check is there at the Trinity nightclub in Seattle. If you’re wearing a coat or a jacket, then it will be checked. So avoid wearing a coat or a jacket during the summer. Wear it only during the winter.
- Don’t wear torn or ripped t-shirts or jeans or dress. These types of distressed clothes are not at all allowed here.
- Avoid wearing a plain white t-shirt. Other than that, avoid wearing a t-shirt containing vulgar graphics or quotes.
- Baggy clothes are strictly prohibited. This implies that you shouldn’t wear oversized jeans or tops or shirts.
- The most popular and safe color choice for both men and women is black. If you don’t know much about clothes or fashion or style, wear black. It would not go wrong on you.
Trinity is a very popular nightclub in Seattle, owing to its excellent dim sums and drinks. But the main attraction is three spacious rooms beautifully decorated for the 21 plus crowd and the blue dance floor, which most of us have seen in Roger Moore’s James Bond’s films.
If you want to enjoy hip hop music played by the top-notch DJs and best wines, then make sure you dress to grab eyeballs of the guests and door attendants. Otherwise, you may not have any chance to party at one of the long-standing nightclubs of Seattle. The reviews of this nightclub regarding the doormen are not much positive. So it’s better you don’t fall into their bad books. You will only invite trouble for yourself.